I have a great idea for summer travel! The St. Regis Aspen introduces a unique Family Traditions program, offering thrilling, adventure-packed family “experiences”, and a variety of family-friendly amenities and services. The St. Regis Aspen’s Family Traditions summer program features three seasonal “experiences”, comprised of captivating outdoor activities and adventures in the breathtaking beauty of the Colorado wilderness, to engage children and parents alike and creating everlasting memories and traditions to come. I want to go!
Summer Family Traditions Experiences Include:
- Backcountry Sunset Jeep Dinner: Explore the great outdoors on a four-hour, off-road Jeep tour to the historic Burlingame Cabin on Snowmass Mountain, featuring a fun-filled campfire BBQ with live music and singing at the destination.
- Fly Fishing: Escape to the valley’s gold medal trout waters for a day of private fishing, equipped with Aspen Outfitting Company’s extraordinary certified guides and gear.
- Rafting: Experience the thrill of white water rafting on the Colorado, Roaring Fork and Arkansas rivers—from float trips to Class V rapids, half days and whole days. YES PLEASE! This is summer travel at its best!
During their stay, children can enjoy special access to The St. Regis Aspen’s esteemed culinary team, as well as access a newly-created children’s library. I love this idea!
Children’s Programs Include:
- Budding Chef Program: Aspiring young chefs are invited to partake in culinary fun alongside The St. Regis Aspen’s impressive culinary team with a one-hour cupcake and cookie decorating class and a one-hour vegetable art class.
- Children’s Library: Children can check out story books to read at bed time, alongside a warm glass of milk and honey.
About The St. Regis Aspen Resort
The St. Regis Aspen Resort has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as a leading destination resort and has been named aPlatinum Choice Award Winner by Smart Meetings magazine. With elegant décor, unrivaled luxury and the trademark bespoke service for which The St.Regis group of hotels is known, guests enjoy an unparalleled experience at this quintessential mountain retreat. Resort amenities include the newly opened Trecento Quindici Decano restaurant, Shadow Mountain Lounge, Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE, Remède Spa, an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, world class resort concierge services and 25,000 square feet of meeting space. For reservations or more information, call 1.888.454.9005 or 970.920.3300 or visit the website at www.stregisaspen.com.
Cutting Edge Travel Fitness: Travel Tuesday
As Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Healthy Travel Magazine, I am also looking for the latest trends in health, fitness and travel. If you’re like me, you know how hard it can be to motivate yourself to hit the gym while
Summer Beach Getaway: One & Only Ocean Club: Travel Tuesday
Once a private estate in Nassau, One & Only Ocean Club, is the destination of alluring beachfront luxury at its best. Huge manicured lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Here,
Las Alamandas Mother’s Day Special: Travel Tuesday
At Las Alamandas, U.S. moms can celebrate their special day Mexican style with the hideaway resort’s special Mother’s Day package. Las Alamandas has it all for moms, from a Spa Pavilion by the sand for massages and treatments to the sound
Travel Tuesday: Off to Blackberry Farm
Blackberry Farm, one of America’s most celebrated intimate luxury resorts, has been on my bucket list for at least 10 years. Situated on a pastoral 4,200-acre estate in the Great Smoky Mountains, Tennessee, it is the home where food and wine
Tuesday Travel: Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa
Looking for a health and wellness gem in the south? Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa, a 650-acre state-of-the-art private wellness spa and weight loss health program, is located in Miami. Complete with exceptional fitness trainers, award winning chefs, nutritionists and renowned