I can totally understand why Homewood Suites by Hilton’s tagline is “Be at Home”. I had not stayed in one before (I am not sure why that is), but I was so pleasantly surprised and wowed by the amenities, space and comfort of home during my trip to Charleston last week. I found that many travelers, who need an extended stay, choose Homewood Suites. Not only do they offer great value, a tremendous amount of space and fully equipped kitchens, there’s so much more. I thought I would share 10 reasons to choose Homewood Suites for your next travel stay.
1. Incredible spacious studio, one and two bedroom suites. The bathrooms and showers were huge, and the sheets were SO comfortable. I even asked if I could buy some .
2. Each suite has fully equipped kitchens with microwave, full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, double burner, toaster, coffee maker and place settings and utensils for four people.
3. Complimentary grocery shopping service. How cool is that? I want to move in!
4. Complimentary daily full hot breakfast and evening dinner with drinks every Monday-Thursday. Healthy and gluten-free options are offered as well.
5. Complimentary high speed internet in all suites. There’s also a lodge and meeting rooms if you need some type of meeting or party space or even a spot to do your favorite workout video.
6. Swimming pool, grills and fitness center that is open 24 hours a day.
7. They have a 24-hour service convenience store and complementary laundry.
8. Great work space with a super comfortable desk chair (I wanted one).
9. The most friendly and passionate staff I have seen in a long time.
10. Because, honestly, you will feel just like you are at home.
Blueberry Muffins with Greek Yogurt
When my daughter, Leigh, was bored the other day, I said, “Let’s make some muffins”. We had an abundance of blueberries on hand and came up with this healthier version of Blueberry Muffins with Greek Yogurt. Leigh is 13 years
Spicy Cumin Chicken with Strawberry Coulis
Yay, it’s strawberry season! Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits and so versatile in so many recipes such as this Spicy Chicken with Strawberry Coulis recipe from Driscoll’s Strawberries. The Strawberry Coulis is a chunky sauce made with strawberries,
Frozen Pomarita (Pomegranate Margarita) for Cinco De Mayo
We are huge fans of pomegranate juice at my house. I like to put a splash in my water bottles, but the kids will drink it by itself. This recipe for Frozen Pomarita is perfect for Cinco De Mayo, or
Fitness Friday: 7 Reasons Why to Hire a Personal Trainer
Should you hire a personal trainer? l have so many friends who always ask if they should or shouldn’t, and I asked Matt Crane, owner of L.I.F.E. Fitness why anyone should hire or need a personal trainer Here’s what Matt