I have a great idea for summer travel! The St. Regis Aspen introduces a unique Family Traditions program, offering thrilling, adventure-packed family “experiences”, and a variety of family-friendly amenities and services. The St. Regis Aspen’s Family Traditions summer program features three seasonal “experiences”, comprised of captivating outdoor activities and adventures in the breathtaking beauty of the Colorado wilderness, to engage children and parents alike and creating everlasting memories and traditions to come. I want to go!
Summer Family Traditions Experiences Include:
- Backcountry Sunset Jeep Dinner: Explore the great outdoors on a four-hour, off-road Jeep tour to the historic Burlingame Cabin on Snowmass Mountain, featuring a fun-filled campfire BBQ with live music and singing at the destination.
- Fly Fishing: Escape to the valley’s gold medal trout waters for a day of private fishing, equipped with Aspen Outfitting Company’s extraordinary certified guides and gear.
- Rafting: Experience the thrill of white water rafting on the Colorado, Roaring Fork and Arkansas rivers—from float trips to Class V rapids, half days and whole days. YES PLEASE! This is summer travel at its best!
During their stay, children can enjoy special access to The St. Regis Aspen’s esteemed culinary team, as well as access a newly-created children’s library. I love this idea!
Children’s Programs Include:
- Budding Chef Program: Aspiring young chefs are invited to partake in culinary fun alongside The St. Regis Aspen’s impressive culinary team with a one-hour cupcake and cookie decorating class and a one-hour vegetable art class.
- Children’s Library: Children can check out story books to read at bed time, alongside a warm glass of milk and honey.
About The St. Regis Aspen Resort
The St. Regis Aspen Resort has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as a leading destination resort and has been named aPlatinum Choice Award Winner by Smart Meetings magazine. With elegant décor, unrivaled luxury and the trademark bespoke service for which The St.Regis group of hotels is known, guests enjoy an unparalleled experience at this quintessential mountain retreat. Resort amenities include the newly opened Trecento Quindici Decano restaurant, Shadow Mountain Lounge, Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE, Remède Spa, an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, world class resort concierge services and 25,000 square feet of meeting space. For reservations or more information, call 1.888.454.9005 or 970.920.3300 or visit the website at www.stregisaspen.com.
Arizona Biltmore for Mother’s Day
Moms who’d love to escape but can’t make a kid-free getaway will find the ideal Mother’s Day package at the historic Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix. I was just there over spring break with my daughter, Leigh, and we absolutely loved
Home2 Suites by Hilton for Tuesday Travel in Charleston
I have a travel tip. Have you heard of Home2 Suites by Hilton? I have been telling friends about a hip, cool new hotel that I stayed in Charleston a few weeks ago. Check out a great place to hang