Thanksgiving & Christmas Breakfast Recipes: My Favorite Coffee Cakes

November 13, 2011

One of my favorite things for breakfast is a truly awesome coffee cake. I crave it this time of the year, especially as the weather cools. My recipe for Apricot Almond Coffee Cake (above) was on my blog last year, and it’s so delicate and flavorful (I love the added touch of using Greek Yogurt). I have been eyeing some other recipes to try this season to serve on Thanksgiving and Christmas morning. I hope you’ll enjoy some of these recipes from some of my favorite sites that I look forward to reading on a daily basis.

Pumpkin Coffee Cake from How Sweet It is

Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake from Two Peas & Their Pod

Corner Bakery Cinnamon Creme Coffee Cake from Barbara Bakes

Blueberry Lemon Coffee Cake from Cooking Light

Cinna-Bun Coffee Cake in a Jar from Picky Palate

15 Responses to “Thanksgiving & Christmas Breakfast Recipes: My Favorite Coffee Cakes”
November, 15 2011at 04:04 am
Love coffee cake so much! I'll take one of each of those please!
November, 13 2011at 03:09 pm
I love coffee cake any time of day. Thanks for including me in this delicious roundup!
Natalie says:
November, 13 2011at 03:54 pm
These are fantastic. Not sure which to try first
Lisa says:
November, 13 2011at 03:55 pm
Your apricot almond one with Greek Yogurt looks divine
November, 13 2011at 11:03 pm
I completely agree - there is nothing better than a really good coffee cake, especially when enjoyed with a cup of tea or a latte. Great round-up of recipes.
November, 14 2011at 12:12 am
What a fun roundup! The first restaurant I ever worked at had THE most amazing coffee cake and I'd snack on a slice every day :)
November, 14 2011at 07:46 am
Coffee cake is the best! Great round up of some fantastic recipes!
November, 14 2011at 09:46 am
Just look at all of those! I'll take one of each please. :)
November, 14 2011at 11:05 am
Coffee cake--two of my favourite words on earth! Love this round up, Alison! They all look incredible, and I love your apricot-almond spin--I'd sure love to try all of these versions. Thanks for sharing!
December, 27 2011at 09:02 am
[...] homemade coffee cake. There’s a nice collection of five delicious-looking recipes over at this website. I haven’t had a chance to bake any yet, but look forward to trying them [...]
November, 14 2011at 12:03 pm
Very nice...except I don't have any in front of me right now. With my coffee. Le sigh. I usually make a blueberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast for Thanksgiving morning since the work is all done the night before but I just LOVE your almond and apricot coffee cake and am putting the ingredients on my shopping list now; it just sounds perfect.
maria says:
November, 14 2011at 02:53 pm
Thanks for including our cake! Great roundup!
Jeanette says:
November, 14 2011at 07:51 pm
There is definitely something about coffeecake and cooler weather, especially around the holidays. Nice roundup!
Feast on the Cheap says:
November, 14 2011at 08:20 pm
I'm such a sucker for coffee cakes. Theyre a holiday breakfast tradition in our family and I always associate them with special occasions
June, 07 2013at 10:47 pm
His book, Sustainable Prosperity in the New photovoltaic thermal Energy World Economy. Our non-ethanol segments were significant contributor to the third quarter. Klein and Cheney said they had been hearing a groundswell of concern voiced by business lobbyists that getting more power from photovoltaic thermal sources. Todd Becker Yeah we talk a little bit here.