November 03, 2011
If you were thinking that boots were going to go out of style, then you thought wrong! Boots are now bigger and better than ever. I love the variety of colors, shapes, and styles boots come in these days. The styles I have shown you are my favorite. Look below to see why.
1. These short brown boots by Sessun are so adorable. I can already see these with a jean skirt or a floral dress and tights. They are $380 at OtteNY.com
2. I am in love with these tall Vince Camuto camel boots. These are the perfect boots to tuck your jeans in. If you don’t get these boots, then I will. They are $149 at Piperlime.com
3. It’s definitely easy being green when you wear these cool flat boots by Style&co. The color looks great with brown and black, so they are extremely versatile. These boots won’t break your bank since they are $69 at Macys.com
4. These boots are perfect to take from day to night. They are perfect for work, but then you can wear them when you are having drinks with your friends. These booties are $27.80 at Forever21.com
5. For a casual pair of weekender boots, I would love these Rocketdog faux-sheepskin boots. Just pair these with a pair of skinny jeans, and a white tee and a leather jacket, and you are all set to go. These cute boots are $94.95 at Zappos.com
6. If you are willing to splurge on a pair of boots, then I definitely suggest picking up these Stella McCartney boots. They are just so fabulous, and I especially love the rubber soles. They are $585 at MyTheresa.com
Crafted by Meredith from Inspector Snew
12 Responses to “Fashion Friday: Give ‘Em the Boot”
Apparently I needed the help finding boots this season. I just bought two of the six you suggested and found another pair "to boot." Thanks for the trend update!
Those black boots from forever 21 are so cute!
amy @ fearless homemaker says:
love the camel ones! i just bought a new pair of chocolate brown wedge boots this week - already debuted 'em + they were a huge hit (+ comfortable - a bonus!)
I would love a pair of new boots this winter. The flat boots would be nice for a change.
I love all of these. Fabulous post
Those rocket dog boots are awesome
I saw a cute pair of Michael Kors wedge boots a few weeks ago that have made me rethink my aversion to wedge heels. Love them. Too bad they were $400.
For me boots will always be in style...great round up :)
I love the rocket dog ones!!! I need some boots!
I love boot 2,3 & 6. Really cute. Theres so many cute combinations i can think with them. I love longer boots
love n.3 !!!!!
[...] because it’s Friday, we’re featuring Ingredients Inc’s Fashion Friday column: Give ‘Em the Boot. Share this:FacebookTwitterGoogle +1RedditLinkedInStumbleUpon Cancel [...]